Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Roasted Jalepeno Veggie Pineapple Pizza

I made this pizza last Friday night. I made the dough early to see if I let it rise longer, would it come our thicker. Well sort of what I had in mind. Anyway, at the time, Mel and I had still not gone shopping so, I just through this together. I used arugula pesto that I had in the freezer (this works great because of the oil content, it does not completely freeze, so you can use it anytime without the hassel of thawing), roasted jalepenos, leftover onions from camping, minced garlic, tomatoes from our plants, and canned pineapple that was being saved for.. Pizza! awesome. I used one ring of pineapple from the can and put the rest in the freezor and I made ice cubes from the juice in the can. These will be great the next time we had Kool-Aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment