Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flaxseed Oil Sourdough

Last nigth I went out with Mel to meet with some friends and have some drinks. While we were saying our good-byes to Stephanie and Arturo, Stephanie started going on and on about my sourdough, basically making everybody's mouth water. I had been planning on making a loaf earlier in the day for Arturo since he is leaving tonight for China and he won't be back for a year. However I never got around to doing it. And after Stephanie mentioned it, how could I not make a loaf for Art, especially since he mentioned that bread is his most favorite thing in the world, that he would marry bread if he could. So last night around 2am I made a couple of loafs. The loaf pictured here is the one that I kept for our house. The other loaf was equally as beautiful. This is a plain sourdough with flaxseed oil. Lots of healthy stuff, probiotics and flaxseed oil's omegas...



No comments:

Post a Comment