Monday, March 8, 2010

A Couple of Dinners

I made this one for dinner tonight (Sunday). I was rearranging the freezer last night and I came across some marinade that I had frozen. Sweet, I thought, because I also pulled out some chicken to thaw too. This morning I combined the chicken with the marinade, which was made up of worcestershire, dijon mustard and thai peppers. While the chicken was cooking in the Flavor Wave, I added turkey stock to the leftover marinade and boiled it before adding bird's eye pasta. When the pasta was finished I added fresh parsley from our herb garden. Delicious! I didn't have a lot of veggies but I came up with something pretty simple but tasty. Zuchini, onions, roasted jalepenos and garlic and spinach (also from our herb garden)

I made this dish a couple of weeks ago. It was a pork loin stuffed with roasted sweet peppers and kale rubbed with salt, pepper and chipotle. The rice was brown and had onions and carrots and was topped with tomatoes. For the salad, just basic stuff with a red wine dijon dressing.



No comments:

Post a Comment