Thursday, April 29, 2010

A & A Cycles- Custom Bicycles

Two friends of mine are starting a bicycle company. A & A Cycles in San Jose, building custom long john bicycles. This bike can carry up to 225 lbs, not including the rider. This is Margret, the second bike built and also the company bike. Last week I used this bike to complete a wide range of errands.

One day I used it to make two runs down to the recycling yard. In my first load (pictured above) I took an old tv and some bottles. The second load I carried bags of cans and plastic bottles. During both trips, the bike handled beautifully and got lots of cheers from passerbys.

Another day I used it to take my air compressor to my friends shop. Also on another run, to pick up a table saw that the same friend was giving away. Awesome.





1 comment: